Available in twelve bright and vivid colours the Fiesta Wall Frame adds creative flair to your images. Sleek, clean lines and a beautifully smooth and tactile finish combine to create a unique look and feel. Perfect for many genres of photography, these vibrant frames add a burst of colour to your client’s home.
Add value and make your image a true work of art by including your signature on the mount of this stunning frame. Easy to order, low cost and increases your brand awareness. See HERE for more info.
• Hand Made by our own framers here in UK
• Custom Sizing available, contact HERE with your specific sizing requirements
• Anti-reflective acrylic option available (single mount only)
• Image size = Actual Image Size NOT “Glass Size”
• All framed prints come with a white, 2 inch wide mount as standard. If you require a custom sized mount or would like a different colour (chosen from our available range) then please state in the NOTES section when ordering.
• All Framed Products up to 24×36 are packed in a white presentation box ready for your client
• Discounted Studio Samples available, click HERE for more info
• You can also order any Chevron corner samples from any of our frame options HERE
• Production Time: 10 Working Days + Shipping time
• Shipped via next day courier with text & email alerts for delivery
Feature multiple images from a shoot in a number of eye catching designs
Our archival window mounts are non-acidic, fade-resistant and museum certified card stock. All of our mounts are produced with a subtle bevelled edge and sit flush against your images providing a separation between print and glaze. There are five of our most popular colour options available to choose from for our Fiesta Photo Frames.
As standard all of our Panoramic Frames come with a single, acid-free mount option in any of the five colours above.
A window mount in your frame serves two purposes; they prevent the photograph from touching the glaze whilst also creating a visual space between the subject matter and the frame, helping to make your art stand out on the wall.
A double mount consists of two pieces of mountboard, laid one on top of the other, with one cut slightly larger than the other leaving a subtle contrasting line around the image being framed and a ‘stepped’ effect.
Choosing a double cut mount for your panoramic frame leads your eye into the image helping to accentuate the framing.