One of the most frequent questions we now get asked is “Can I print photos from my iPad?”.. well the answer is YES! and it is very easy to do.
You don’t need to use an app, and it’s as simple as a few taps on your screen..
If you’re already viewing this page on your iPad, iPhone or tablet, just hit the button below to start printing straight from your camera roll!
How to order Online Photo Prints from your iPad – video tutorial
Best viewed in HD. For this demo I have used the Safari browser, but you can also use the Mercury, Puffin or Photon browser.
The video starts from our digitalab homepage and if you want to return to a particular section use the timeline list below:
- 0.05 click the Online Photo Printing button
- 0.12 click on the Order Prints button
- 0.18 click the Choose Files to select your images
- 0.29 click Done when you have selected your images & upload begins
- 0.50 how to choose print sizes/print surface/border option/print quantity
- 1.13 click Edit to crop & make other adjustments to your image
- 1.30 click Save & Close when finished editing
- 1.40 click Place Order when you ready
- 1.50 Enter your details
- 3.07 click Confirm Details to proceed
- 3.14 Clck Confirm Order (after agreeing T&Cs). Your order is then placed and you are taken to on our secure online payment system. Use Pay Later option if you wish to collect and pay at our Lab in Newcastle.
If you need any further help please click here to contact us by email or phone