Our beautiful, hand-made Framed Spheres are stunning circular frames, all crafted here in the UK by true artisans. Choose between three stunning matte finishes in White, Gold and Black.
The luxurious metallic gold and a subtle, smooth matte white & black perfectly frame your choice of photographic, fine art, HD acrylic or glazed with cut mount finishes.
The four finishing options allow you creative freedom to produce a stunning piece of circular gallery standard wall art, perfect for any style of photography.
The Fujicolor crystal archive photographic option has a deep crystal laminate applied, providing maximum protection and a provides a subtle, no glare finish.
Our exquisite fine art paper option is the same finish used on our much loved and the first of its kind, Fine Art Natural product – stunning fine art etch paper with a giclee varnish coating.
When maximum impact is needed, look no further than the high-gloss HD acrylic sphere option. Diamond polished and laser cut, our acrylic provides ultimate clarity to the face mounted archival print beneath.
An elegant and timeless option, the glaze and cut mount finish features an archival white mount, perfectly presenting your image within the precision cut and archival mount.
• Hand Made by our own craftsman here in UK
• Available in Photographic with protective laminate, Fine Art with giclée varnish, HD Acrylic and Glazed with Cut Mount
• Frames come in White, Gold or Matte Black options
• All wall products are packed in a sustainable presentation box ready for your client
• Discounted Studio Samples, click HERE for more info.
• Production Time: 7-10 Working Days + Shipping time
• We ship via next day courier and keep you informed of delivery via text & email
As standard all of our Frames come with a single, acid-free mount option in any of the five colours above.
A window mount in your frame serves two purposes; they prevent the photograph from touching the glaze whilst also creating a visual space between the subject matter and the frame, helping to make your art stand out on the wall.
A double mount consists of two pieces of mountboard, laid one on top of the other, with one cut slightly larger than the other leaving a subtle contrasting line around the image being framed and a ‘stepped’ effect.
Choosing a double cut mount for your panoramic frame leads your eye into the image helping to accentuate the framing.