The Aperture Frame is an eye-catching deep-set solid wood frame option. Your artwork is printed on either Fuji Colour Crystal Archive Photographic C-type Paper with a straight edge or Fine Art Omega Rag with a deckled edge. Either option is then mounted onto archival mount board and set within a choice of three moulding colours.
Your artwork is then presented within the frame with a subtle space between the backboard and the print giving the effect of a floating image within the frame. The frame is then completed with both acrylic front and matching fillet spacer to ensure a flawless finish.
• Hand Made by our own framers here in UK
• Moulding Colours, Black, Grey& White
• Custom Sizing available, contact HERE with your specific sizing requirements.
• All wall products are packed in a white presentation box ready for your client
• Discounted Studio Samples available, click HERE for more info.
• Image size = Image Size NOT “Glass Size”….
• Production Time: 8 Working Days + Shipping time
• Shipped via next day courier with text & email alerts for delivery
• You can also order any Chevron corner samples from any of our frame collections HERE